Viva Editions are books that inform, enlighten, and entertain. The very name, "Viva!", is celebratory. And while Viva Editions is a line of books that are as fun as they are informational, the intention behind Viva is very serious—these are books that are truly helpful and intended to enhance people's lives.


Monday, April 4, 2011

love notes from our readers for "Every Day Love"

Ms. Ford ~

I have subscribed to Science of the Mind Magazine for the past 8 years. I think I remember seeing your book "Every Day Love" advertised before, but I never was moved to pick up a copy until the April issue....it must have been Divine Intervention. The monthly magazine arrived in my mail box early in March.

I went to Barnes and Noble a few days later gathered up a few recommended books, purchased a cup of coffee at the in-house Starbucks and started browsing through them...deciding which ones to purchase. I could not put your book down...I have it on my night stand and read several chapters each night. I knew almost instantly that I would be writing to you when I finished it. Tonight I finished it and am feeling a bit let down that that my nightly ritual with your book has ended.

I am in my 60's and have been in several relationships during my life...I think I finally got it right this time...reading your book made me realize that I have been doing many of the Love Lessons you talk about....your lessons have validated that I am on the right track...and you have offered many others that I will put into practice.

I have shared many chapters with my sweetie. Your book is so loving and so gentle...we could all benefit from treating our loved ones in this manner. It took me many years to get to this place...but I finally got it...thank you! I look forward to reading some of your other books.


No comments:

Post a Comment